Strength in Depth
It takes a Unique company to provide in-depth support – off-shore and on-shore – above water and below water. That company is the Unique Maritime Group.
Every facet and aspect of the Unique Maritime Group is testament to excellence, all stemming from our philosophy of ‘Strength in Depth’. Strength in performance and Depth of capabilities across a full range of services.
We welcome you to the world of Unique Maritime Group.
A Unique Promise
Founded in 1993, Unique Maritime Group is a global provider of integrated support services for the offshore industry. Via an expanding network of companies – we are a specialist solutions and engineering services provider for the Marine, Diving, Survey, NDT and ROV industries - the Group has grown significantly over time and remains at the forefront of the products and services it delivers.
The companies within the fold of Unique Maritime Group have over 20 years' experience in their respective fields of specialization. This, across a wide spectrum of industries, includes Marine Offshore Construction, Hydrographic Survey, Environmental, Non-Destructive Testing and Diving.
The Group's capabilities also extend to specific onshore industries such as Petrochemical, Construction, Shipyards and IT.
Unique Maritime Group has built up a solid reputation for quality, innovation, service and speed of customer service. The Group is continually striving to improve product and service enhancements, via organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
The Unique Maritime Group comprises of the following companies:
A Unique Reach
Unique Maritime Group has a wide geographical presence through an expanding network of companies.
The Group's Headquarters are located on a 14,630 sq.mt. development in the Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah (UAE). Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah is fast becoming one of the development cornerstones of the United Arab Emirates. Businesses located in the Hamriyah Free Zone are exempt from all commercial levies and have multi-access to neighbouring and global countries through land, sea and air connections.
The Headquarters include Corporate and Administration Offices, Electronic and Mechanical Workshop facilities, Training facilities and Warehouses.
The Group's services are made possible through its subsidiary companies - each having over 20 years of specialized industry experience in the provision of equipment and services throughout the world with a substantial equipment pool owned by the Group.
The Group's operations are spread across 8 global regions in the Middle East, USA, UK, South Africa, Nigeria, India, Russia and Singapore - all well-positioned to manage the project requirements of a fast-growing international customer base.
In addition, the Group has exclusive representation agreements for the Middle East with several global firms – ensuring a leading position as a supplier of equipment within the region, a continuous investment strategy, latest technology and a readily available pool of state-of-the-art equipment.
USA GMT -4hrs
Russia GMT +4hrs
South Africa GMT +2hrs
UAE GMT +4hrs
Oman GMT +4hrs
India GMT +5.30hrs
Singapore GMT +8hrs
A Unique Set Of Values
Our core values define everything we do and the company we strive to be.
A Unique Vision
“We will develop Unique to be the most successful and admired subsea and maritime services company recognized worldwide for technical excellence, innovation and quality services.”
A Unique Mission
• To provide quality products and services to our customers worldwide.
• To build a dedicated team of employees with passion to provide the best customer support and technical services.
• To provide participation, growth and fair compensation to each employee and reward performance based work.
• To build passionate and equitable partnerships with our suppliers and partners.
• To build a profitable business and create sustainable growth.
A Unique Recognition
Our Group is associated and accredited by the best worldwide standards.
N.B.: All accreditations/associations are country/company specific and not necessarily common for all companies.
A Unique Capability
• Qualified Engineers with many years of field experience in oceanographic, hydrographic, seismic and offshore surveys for operations, training and fault finding.
• Our engineers are all trained to manufacturers’ standards with a programme of continuous training and ensuring their knowledge is up to date.
• We have fully equipped service centres for any system repairs.
• We hold an inventory of equipment, consumables and spares to cater for time critical applications / projects/surveys.
• The Group has over 20 years experience in providing equipment and services throughout the world, with a substantial equipment rental pool owned by the Group.
A Unique Benchmark of Standards
Our Service Promise
• We guarantee fast & flexible response to a range of customer requirements, offshore and onshore.
• We provide equipment assembly, calibration and servicing to manufacturers’ approved standards.
• We offer first class logistics and support services.
• We operate with approved quality assurance standards ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
• Integrated Solution Provider • Supply Product • Installation • Interface • Commissioning • After Sales Service
A Unique Collaboration
Unique Maritime Group has built up a strong reputation for quality, innovation, service and speed of response and is continually striving to improve and enhance its product and service offerings to meet customer demand.
In the following pages, we shall discover the dynamic companies that form the Unique Maritime Group.
Facilities, Maintenance and Services
Unique Maritime Group’s headquarters is based in the Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah (UAE). Registered in the name of Unique Maritime Group FZC, the facility has a land area of 14,630 sq meters. Our modern premises combines corporate & administration offices, electronic & mechanical workshop facilities, training facilities, warehouse facilities together with a large area of yard space.
Unique System FZE has a large inventory which is available for supply 24/7. In the past two years of operation, our equipment inventory has increased to over US $6 million and Unique have been appointed the Arabian Gulf region representatives for many global marine companies. Unique's management and staff are experienced in the application, operation and maintenance of a wide range of survey and inspection equipment. In addition, we are able to source equipment from a network of similar companies operating in Europe, USA and the Far East.
A Unique Quality: Our Service Promise
• We guarantee a fast and flexible response to a wide spectrum of customer
requirements, offshore and onshore.
• We provide equipment assembly, calibration and servicing to manufacturers
• We offer first class logistics and support services.
• We have approved quality assurances standards to ISO 9001:2008.
Our Unique Credentials
• Over 18 years experience in the provision of equipment and services in the
Middle East, with a substantial equipment pool owned by the group.
• Over 18 years of interface and achievement working with marine, offshore, oil
industry and other customers.
• Access to equipment and accessories from manufacturers and suppliers
worldwide, with Unique Group Maritime personnel regularly participating in
manufacture, training and upgrade programmes.
• Associated regional facilities in India, Singapore, UK & USA.
A Unique Partnership
Unique Maritime Group's equipment inventory is backed by our relationship with some of the world’s leading suppliers and manufacturers, many of which have appointed us as exclusive representatives for a particular region.
We are proud of the relationships and partnerships we have built over time – based on trust and commitment. We not only offer products but also their services – which is why, we are also trustworthy service partners for our principals and clients.
It is our values, mission and vision which have made Unique Maritime Group a force to reckon with since 1993 – and it is for these same reasons that we are recognized by some of the world’s best names as their partner of choice.
A Unique Support
At Unique Maritime Group, every customer is vital to us.
We provide a 24/7 global support service to manage our customer requirements, both onshore and offshore, with full service facilities across the Middle East, India, Russia, South Africa, Singapore, UK and USA.
With an Engineering team spread globally - with more than 100 professional engineers and over 120 technicians; 100% spare part support for various systems, electronic and mechanical workshops, you can always rely on us to be there for you.
All in all, we have the 'Strength in Depth' for any and every need of yours.