POS MV WaveMaster II is a user-friendly, turnkey system designed and built to provide accurate attitude, heading, heave, position, and velocity data of your marine vessel and onboard sensors. POS MV is proven in all conditions, and is the georeferencing and motion compensation solution of choice for the hydrographic professional.
POS MV blends GNSS data with angular rate and acceleration data from an IMU and heading from the GPS Azimuth Measurement System (GAMS) to produce a robust and accurate full six degrees-of-freedom position and orientation solution.
- Exceptional performance under all dynamic conditions
- Provides almost instantaneous reacquisition of RTK following GPS signal loss
- Titanium IP68 waterproof housing allows mounting at multibeam or USBL transducer head
- Maintains heading accuracy in high multipath environment and in areas of poor GPS availability
- Automatic initialisation upon power-up, following a one-time calibration
- Superior low-elevation tracking performance regardless of latitude
- Marinestar™ capable