POS MV SurfMaster is a user-friendly, turnkey system designed and built to provide accurate attitude, heading, heave, position, and velocity data of your marine vessel and onboard sensors. POS MV is proven in all conditions, and is the georeferencing and motion compensation solution of choice for the hydrographic professional.
POS MV blends GNSS data with angular rate and acceleration data from an IMU and heading from the GPS Azimuth Measurement System (GAMS) to produce a robust and accurate full six degrees-of-freedom position and orientation solution.
- No export restrictions.
- Entry level POS MV.
- Same IMU footprint as IP68 Wavemaster and Oceansmaster.
- Same PCS as POS MV Wavemaster and Oceansmaster.
- High performance under all dynamic conditions.
- Data can be post processed by POSPac.
- Maintains heading accuracy in a high multipath environment and in areas of poor GPS availability.
- Automatic initialization upon power-up, following a one-time calibration.
- Marinestar™ Capable.