The R330™ GNSS receiver is a full solution product in a compact enclosure. The R330 utilizes Hemisphere GNSS’ Eclipse™ platform, and our latest GNSS patented technology. The R330 provides accurate positioning using several differential correction methods such as RTK, L-Band DGNSS, Beacon, and SBAS. The MFA DGNSS patented technology allows the R330 to smoothly transition between DGNSS systems.
The R330 GNSS receiver works well in any marine or land application where positioning accuracy is required. The base unit is configured with L1, 10 Hz, SBAS, and raw data. The fully-upgraded unit can be optionally subscribed to L1/L2 GNSS, 20 Hz, RTK, L-Band, Beacon, and SBAS. Compatible GNSS antennas for the R330 are A21™, A31™, A42™, A43™, and A52™.
- Long-range RTK baselines of up to 50 km.
- High-accuracy positioning in RTK, L-band, Beacon and SBAS.
- Fast update rate of up to 20 Hz providing the best guidance and machine control.
- Status LEDs and menu system make R330 easy to monitor and configure.
- Utilise with Unique Rentals Applanix and Hemisphere RTK systems.
- Uses standard USB flash drive for data logging.