|Knuden Sounder 320Ms Echosounder||Download|
The well proven 320M has received a full upgrade. It now uses the internal electronic circuits and printed circuit boards first introduced with the Sounder 1600 Series Echosounders. The new echosounder provides outstanding flexibility and ease of use, coupled with the proven rugged chasis and printer module.
The unit is suited to table top, bulkhead or rack mounting and is equally at home on either small survey launches or large survey ships. The dredging industry in particular has found that this unit performs well, giving good results in shallow, turpid water conditions. We can supply it with either 33/210kHz or 12/210kHz transducers.
- Frequency agile, 12 to 210 kHz.
- Simple operation and installation.
- Thermal printer, 216mm wide, 32 grey scales.
- Simultaneous full width or split recording of both channels.
- USB and Network interfacing.
- All new electronic chassis and components.
- 9 - 36 volt DC operation.