|Knudsen Chirp 3260 Echosounder and Sub Bottom Profiler||Download|
The Chirp 3200 family of scientific echosounders sets a new standard in high performance deep water sub-bottom profilers. These systems with 16 bit floating point digital signal processors from industry leader Texas Instruments. In order to keep this product evolving with changing technology, a 32-bit floating point processor for the Chirp Series is already in the planning stages for follow on introduction to the product line.
The Chirp 3200 systems provide leading edge solutions for today and into the future. Common to all of the new systems is hi-speed (480 Mbps) USB 2.0 connectivity. Multiple Chirp 3200 or Sounder 1600 units can be connected to the same PC to provide a total of up to four simultaneous channels.
- For sale or rental.
- Dual frequency 3.5kHz 10kW and 12kHz 2kW.
- Use with existing 3.5 kHz hull mount 4x4 arrays.
- Capable of multiping transmission, correlation processing.
- Heave compensated grey scale sub bottom records.
- Standard interface to all modern survey tools including GPS, data loggers and heave compensators, USB interface.