|Knuden Chirp 320Mc Echosounder||Download|
The original 320M - well known and respected for its outstanding performance and longevity in the survey market - now has even more to offer to the research community following a complete technology refresh. With twice as much power, and the addition of chirp and correlation processing features, the new 320Mc joins the Chirp series of next generation Knudsen products for sub-bottom, ocean research applications.
As well as all standard features of the Chirp series, the new 320Mc also provides a standard built-in 32 grayscale printer equipped with built-in system computer and Knudsen SounderSuite Software to allow display/control and collection of all data records both internally and on other network computers.
- Dual frequency.
- Channel 1 1kW, channel 2 2kW.
- Both channels frequency agile 3.5kHz to 210kHz.
- SEG Y data recording.
- Correlation processing.
- Can utilise Massa or Neptune 3.5kHz Pinger Transducers.
- Proven grey scale thermal printer.
- Standard interface to all modern survey tools including GPS, data loggers and heave compensators.