The system provides two-way voice communication and calling functions between the saturation control room and up to 10 individual decompression chamber locks. This system complies to and fulfils the secondary communication system requirements set by IMCA D 023 and D 024, DESIGN for Surface Oriented (Air) Diving Systems and Saturation (Bell) Diving Systems.
- The control racks are each considered as plug and play devices.
- The Sound Powered Phone Call Rack is equipped with a programmable logic control relay.
- The unit has ROM memory to secure and maintain software functionality even when power is not supplied to the device for long periods of time.
- Connect up to 10 call stations.
- Saturation control room operator can ring individual call stations via the Router Rack.
Power Source: 110 – 240Vac 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: 1.2A/110Vac 0.7/240Vac
Power Output: 24Vdc
Call Button Station: