We provide tried-and-tested steering systems made by long-established industry specialist Wills Ridley.
Since 1963 Wills Ridley has been designing and manufacturing hydraulic steering systems with electrical controls: solutions recognised in the international marine industry for their quality and reliability.
Designed from standard or tailored components, they feature all types of controls: electric or manual hydraulic, built in to pedestals or purpose-designed console panels to suit the specification.
- Hydraulic helm pumps (including the Triton and Tetra series)
- Electro hydraulic power packs
- Hydraulic actuators (also referred to as hydraulic rams and hydraulic cylinders)
- Marine steering wheels (stainless steel wheels, polyurethane wheels and wooden wheels available)
- Rudders (can be made to customer drawings, and rudder carriers can be supplied)
- Steering controls with full follow-up steering or non follow-up steering options