Structural Repair Clamps can be used for topside or subsea applications. They are designed to provide reinforcement and structural integrity to damaged pipelines.
Locking grip collets provide reinforcement to the pipeline by transferring axial loads from the pipeline into the clamp body, which provides additional structural integrity and removes longitudinal stresses from the damaged pipeline section.
Structural Repair Clamps can be fitted with single or double row seals with test ports to check integrity of seals before delivery to clients. Grouting ports can also be incorporated as optional. General Specifications:
- Designed and manufactured to most standard material grades. Other special material grades can be considered upon request.
- Sizes from ½” NS to 42” NS and pressure range up to ANSI 2500.
- Design life for 25 years with Galvalum III anodes.
- Marine epoxy as standard or to client’s specification.
- Quick and easy in-situ installation.
- Buna-N, Viton and other seal options.