UNI-SEAL® Split Sleeve Repair Clamps add a new dimension to your temporary and permanent repair work on pipelines. They are used to repair both high and low pressure and temperature pipelines — offshore and onshore – carrying oil, gas, steam, chemical process and water.
Their unique construction means repairs can be made while the line continues on-line, and they're designed for fast and easy installation. Once the UNI-SEAL® Split Sleeve Repair Clamp is bolted in place, the seal is complete.
The standard clamps are rated to 1000 psig of design pressure with Buna-N as sealing material, but UNI-SEAL® Split Sleeve Repair Clamps can be custom-made to different pressure ratings and sealing lengths to meet your requirements.
Other key benefits:
• Can be used in cases of leaking pipes or where wall thinning occurs.
• They are self-sealing, achieved by bolting of the clamp studs.
• Standard clamps come in single seal arrangement, but double seal arrangement can be provided upon request.
• Hydro tested to 1.5 times the clamp design pressure (or as per your requirements).
• Widely used for subsea and topside repairs.
• Provided with wedge shape grooves to prevent slipping of seals during installation.
• Designed to ASME VIII.
• Can be provided with prep angles for welding on the pipeline as and when required.
|Nominal bore||Sealing legnth||Overall legnth||Bolt size||Approx. weight (without bolts)|
- Size - 2” NB to 48” NB
- Body Material - Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel
- Pressure Rating - Class 150 to Class 1500
- Specifications - ANSI B31.4 / ANSI B31.8 / ASME Section VIII
- Studs and Nuts - ASTM A 193 Gr. B7 & 194 Gr. 2H (can be provided with special nuts suitable for bolt tensioning operation)
- Seals - Buna-N / Viton (other sealing material available upon request)
- Anodes for subsea application