|Reson SeaBat 8160||Download|
The SeaBat 8160 provides an unbeatable combination of range, resolution & profitability, a first for a system of this frequency range.
The SeaBat 8160 transducer array is comprised of a linear receive and transmit array mounted together on a support base. The T-shaped array geometry provides the basis for a compact, high-resolution sonar which is easily installed for portable or hull mounts - a first for a high-resolution system in this frequency range.
The system features a pitch-stabilized transmitter and an active roll compensated receiver. The SeaBat 8160 processor is compatible with other SeaBat sonar heads. It can be updated in minutes to accommodate future requirements and features a user-friendly point-and-click interface.
- High-resolution sonar which is easily installed for portable
or hull mounts.
- Swath coverage greater than 4x water depth.
- Continental shelf mapping wizard.
- Processor is compatible with other SeaBat sonar heads.
- Operational depths of 10m to 3000m