Our Line Stopping service is a cost effective way of enabling repairs, maintenance, modifications or reconfiguration work on existing piping systems – on either a planned or emergency basis.
Our solution prevents unwanted shutdowns and keeps critical piping and pipeline systems online during tie-ins, relocations, repairs, retrofits and routine maintenance.
Line Stopping halts the flow in an operating pipeline and therefore isolates a section of the “live” pipeline for attention.
During the process, the pipeline can typically be operated under normal conditions when used in conjunction with a temporary bypass.
Types of Line Stops:
- Pivoting Head Line Stops
- Double Block & Bleed Line Stops
- Folding Head Line Stops
- Inflatable Plug Line Stops
- Custom-made Solid Plug Line Stops
We offer Line Stopping services for isolating live pipelines in the following size ranges:
- Pivoting Head High Pressure Line Stops from 3” to 48”
- Double Block & Bleed Line Stops from 3” to 48”
- Folding Head (Low/Medium) Pressure Pipe Line Stops from 12” to 84”
- Sure-Stop Positive Sealing Line Stops from 1” to 42”
- Low Pressure Line Stopping using Inflatable Plugs
- Line Stopping using custom-made Solid Plug Line Stops