The miniTIDE is a high accuracy, low cost water level recorder, designed to operate throughout a minimum of one lunar cycle.
Combining the 0.01% pressure measurement technology utilised on Valeport’s larger instruments with novel low power, high volume data logging, the miniTIDE provides a cost-effective, reliable solution that will appeal to both coastal surveyors and academia alike.
- Acetal or Titanium housing
- 500m Depth Rating for Acetal
- 6000m Depth Rating for Titanium
- Fitted with a high performance novel temperature compensated piezo-resistive pressure transducer
- Pre-programmed sampling patterns
- Autonomous operation
- Solid state memory capable of storing over 30 million lines of data