|Tritech Gemini 720i||Download|
The Tritech Gemini 720i multibeam imaging sonar provides real-time, crisp imagery of the underwater scene ahead and with a wide 120° field of view, it is ideal technology for applications including obstacle avoidance and target detection. Gemini 720i features a 720kHz operating frequency and state-of-the-art processing electronics; an integrated sound velocity sensor assists in providing the sharpest image possible, with accurate ranging. The Gemini 720i multibeam sonar is also available in a 4,000m depth rated model for deepwater operations.
- Network all Tritech sensors in Seanet Pro.
- Integrated velocimeter for accurate ranging.
- Flexible interfacing for an ROV/AUV.
- Use in low visibility environments.
- Crisp, clear, wide angle field of view.
- Ethernet or VDSL communications.