Unique HYDRA (UH), a division of the Unique Maritime Group (UMG) which is one of the world’s leading integrated turnkey subsea and offshore solution providers is proud to have received their second order this year, for its diving daughtercraft system called the HYDRACraft. Unique Hydra has spent the past twelve months engaging with clients to understand their diving daughtercraft operational and equipment requirements and developing a purpose built vessel which includes a fully integrated dive system.
Diving Daughtercraft systems are used in diving operations where the conventional diving DSV is not able to position itself close enough to an FPSO or Offshore Platform. The daughtercraft is fitted with surface supplied diving systems capable of supporting Nitrox and/or air diving operations and is assisted by an additional “support craft” that transfers personnel and supplies during the diving operations. The “mother vessel”, barge or platform is outfitted with davits for the daughtercraft and support craft as well as support equipment, including the decompression chamber, gas storage and compressors.
Currently two designs of the purpose designed diving daughtercraft are available, the HYDRACraft 1400 14m 8 man, and the HYDRACraft 1500 15m 10 man.
The HYDRACraft design considers features and attributes required for safe and effective diving operations.
On this occasion, Mike Jessop, Managing Director @Unique Hydra commented, “We are extremely proud to receive our second order for the HYDRACraft. We are able to supply complete turnkey diving daughtercraft systems including the Diving and Support daughtercrafts, the Davits, decompression chamber facility and HP air and Nitrox generation equipment. Thus, our clients are ensured a purposed designed system with a turnkey scope of supply. We now look forward to a successful completion of the projects and achieving our on time delivery objectives.”
To know more about HYDRACraft or to place an order, please visit www.uniquegroup.com/Daughtercraft-Systems.
1. Underwater Contractor International Magazine [May/June 2014]
2. Offshore Support Journal Magazine [May 2014]
5. Offshore Support Journal Magazine [July/August 2014]
6. Canega Group [10th June 2014]
8. Penn Energy [10th June 2014]
10. Subsea World News [10th June 2014]
13. Marine Engines & Fuels [10th June 2014]
14. Sea Technology Magazine [July 2014]
15. The Free Library
16. High Beam Research [June 10th, 2014]
18. Marine Link [June 10th, 2014]
20. Maasmond Maritime News Clippings 162 [June 11th, 2014]
21. Your Industry News Newsletter [June 13th, 2014]
22. Energy Global [June 10th, 2014]
23. Oceanbuzz Newsletter Issue 351 [June 10th, 2014]
24. Marine Technology News [June 10th, 2014]
26. Ocean E-News Issue 24 [June 18th, 2014]
28. Your Subsea News [June 10th, 2014]
29. Your Industry News [June 10th, 2014]
30. JCtrans.net [June 19th, 2014]
31. World Maritime News [June 10th, 2014]
32. Maritime Business Consultants [June 10th, 2014]
33. Energy News Bulletin [June 11th, 2014]
34. Silobreaker [June 10th, 2014]
35. Offshore Source [July 3rd, 2014]
36. Ocean News & Technology Magazine [July 2014]
37. Maritime Updates [June 11th 2014]