A spirit of exploration. An endless curiosity about our seas and oceans, and an ambition to support your subsea endeavours.
These are the defining principles behind the Unique Group success story.
Environmental, Social + Corporate Governance (ESG)
We conduct our everyday operations in line with the core principles of ESG. Our approach is based on the principles of responsibility and accountability: we believe that everyone within our organisation, as they perform their roles, takes ownership of the future.
It is underpinned by our belief that the highest standards of corporate governance are essential to our business integrity, reputation, and performance.
Read our 2021 ESG report here.
Sustainability: Embracing Goals, Pursuing Change
We have resolved to make an impact that matters in the realm of sustainability. That is why we have adopted four of the United Nation’s formal Sustainable Development Goals – all of which connect directly to our business activity – to underpin our pursuit of real change:
- Good Health and Wellbeing: we strive to create a workplace which is safe for all and promotes wellbeing and work life balance
- Reduced Inequalities: we take care of the community we operate in and encourage an equal and inclusive culture.
- Responsible Consumption and Production: we embrace changes in our habits and look for ways to reduce waste throughout our supply chain and operations.
- Climate Action: we work towards reducing our carbon footprint and increasing energy efficiency to support a greener tomorrow.
- The principles of customer service propel everything we do, every day
- We invest to innovate, creating world-class products and services
- We embrace sustainability, within our own operations and as we support our customers