|Catalogue - D-ST - Sub-sea Tooling||Download|
• Low Open Circuit Voltage
• Ultra-tough, poly carbonate-blended cover for control panel
• Line voltage compensation keeps welding output constant even if input power varies by +/-10%
• Large, dual digital meters
• Fan-on-demand cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and contaminants pulled through the machine
• Lift-Arc ™ technology that allows TIG starting without the use of high frequency.
• Lightweight, aerospace-grade aluminium case offers protection with the benefit of reduced weight
• Exceptional electrical efficiency of 87.24% at 400Amps.
• Auto remote sense enables unit to automatically use remote control if connected to remote control receptacle
Input Power: 3 Phase, 208 -460VAC, 50/60Hz
Rated output: 10-38V, 5 - 425A
Max Open Circuit Voltage:75VDC
|425amp Miller Welding Inverter||D-ST-181|
|425amp Miller Welding Inverter in handling frame||D-ST-182|