|Catalogue - D-EC - Environmental Control||Download|
The RGB 350 Mag is the power house behind the ERS 350 Mag system and with the need to provide a reliable replacement to the industry, it is available as a standalone product. A high efficiency, low maintenance blower that is hermetically sealed. The motor for the blower lies external of the pressure system and drives the blower via a magnetic coupling. This ensures the chamber gas is not exposed to the expelled heat and thus not added to the system. Controlled by a variable speed drive, provided in an enclosure with the unit.
- Class Approved: DNV / ABS on request.
- Design Pressure: 35 bar (g)
- Pressure Housing Design Code: ASME VIII Div 1 (U-Stamped)
- Design Temp.: -10°C to 50°C (ambient)
- Chamber Circulation Flow Rate: Controllable up to 150m3/h; dependant on pressure head across blower
- Noise Level: Below 65dB
- Power Requirement: 3.7kW @ 400V/50Hz or 440V/60Hz; 3 Phase+Earth