The primary function of the Bell Load Monitor is to monitor the dynamic loads applied to a Bell’s LARS and to alert the Operator when the loads have reached or exceeded the safe operating limits for the system. The system comprises of multiple interconnected components and equipment to operate.
• Real time display of measurements.
• Measurement of load applied to main wire rope.
• Displays Bell distance travelled.
• Displays Clump weight travelled.
• Displays Umbilical distance travelled.
• Displays ambient temperature.
• Displays internal temperature of the A-Frame junction box.
Power Source: 100 – 240Vac 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: 1.2A/110V 0.6A/230V
Power Output: 24Vdc
A-Frame Junction Box:
Power Source: 24Vdc